OUR SECURITY & PRIVACY PLEDGE
In the information age, Champion Bank’s commitment to protect your information and your privacy extends to your online experience. While our privacy policies are the same whether you are online or not, we have extra measures in place to protect your privacy when you are online with Champion Bank.To show our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted common leading industry privacy guidelines.
Champion Bank does not share your personal information with outside companies for their personal or promotional use.
Due to current laws and regulations affecting on-line data and the financial nature of our business, our websites are NOT designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Therefore, we don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children. Champion Bank requests that no children under the age of 13 be allowed to correspond with the bank in any manner via the internet.
At Champion Bank, we want you to be comfortable and confident when using our website. Our policy is to protect personal and/or financial information which comes into our possession during the normal course of business. The following privacy guidelines serve as standards our employees will use when collecting, using, and maintaining your personal information.
WE PROVIDE YOU NOTICE OF OUR WEBSITE INFORMATION PRACTICES.
To maximize the value of our services, we may request information from you when you visit our websites. Champion Bank does not share your personal information with outside companies for their personal or promotional use.
Here is a description of the information we collect and how it is used:
Protecting Your Identity and Credit
Credit reporting agencies may share your information with other companies when you apply for a home loan. This may cause you to receive email or phone calls that you didn’t ask for, offering credit cards, refinancing or other loan products.
You can stop these calls and emails by opting out of these prescreened credit offers. Simply visit http://www.optoutprescreen.com/.
- Tools and Applications: We provide a number of ways for you to explore your options for reverse mortgages and loans, so you can determine which options may represent the best choice for you. You can engage a number of tools, calculators and other interactive advisors, without providing us your identity. We will not ask you for personally identifiable information to use these features, and do not attribute the information that you provide to you as an individual.
However, if you want to exercise one or more of the loan options presented, we will ask you to apply at the site or over the phone and supply other identifying and supporting information needed to process your application.
Once you apply, we use your contact information to provide you with alerts and updates regarding your loan status, which is part of the Champion Bank and TheReverseMortgageBankers.com service. Champion Bank does not share your information with outside companies for their personal or promotional use. We may, however, use it to send you communications and special offers on other products or services offered by Champion Bank or TheReverseMortgageBankers.com. If you do not want to receive this information you may opt-out within any future communications or by sending an e-mail to info@TheReverseMortgageBankers.com.
We may also supply the information you provide, on a strictly confidential basis, to third party service providers, such as title companies, appraisers, credit reporting services, etc., who assist us in qualifying, processing, closing and servicing your loan as part of the standard process.
- Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to be pre-qualified to us, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
- Newsletters and Blogs: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to e-mail newsletters, blogs and other e-mail communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each e-mail newsletter or blog.
More General information practices.
- Mandatory and Optional Information: We identify what information is required to fulfill your application request. If you chose not to provide mandatory information, we will not be able to provide you the service you are requesting.
- E-mail Messages: When sending you e-mail we may use encryption which requires you to create a user name and password in order to view the information contained in the email.
- Service Providers: In some cases, we will employ or use third party service providers such as title companies, appraisers, consultants, temporary or contract workers, third party software developers, to complete a business process or provide a service on our behalf. For example, we may use appraisers, loan processors or title companies. When we employ service providers, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are strictly prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for purposes other than to act on our behalf.
- Change of Control: Your personally identifiable information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of TheReverseMortgageBankers.com or Champion Bank. You will have the opportunity to opt out of further secondary use of your information following any change of control.
- Legal Disclosures: In some cases we may disclose certain information to comply with a legal process (for example, a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request that complies with applicable right to financial privacy laws).
RECONGNITION OF YOUR EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY
We recognize the importance of keeping your personal and financial information accurate and confidential at all times. We handle this information carefully because we value the trust you place in us when you decide to become our customer. We employ industry recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. All data sent to Champion Bank and TheReverseMortgageBankers.com is protected with technology that enables encryption of your data. We use:
- 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption: Champion Bank/TheReverseMortgageBankers.com uses 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption, the most powerful encryption commercially available for Internet products. (However, be aware that if you are using a 40-bit browser, your encryption level, while secure, is not the highest level available. United States and Canadian citizens can download free 128-bit browsers from Mozilla, Apple, or Microsoft.
We work to protect personally identifiable information stored on the bank’s servers from unauthorized access using industry standard computer security products, such as firewalls, as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. We use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security measures on a regular basis.
PRIVACY INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO INTERNET USAGE
Here is how and why we use some common Web technologies to help manage our websites:
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a small piece of information which a website may store on your browser while you are at our sites for later retrieval. The cookie cannot be read by a website other than the one that set the cookie. We us cookies for a number of administrative purposes, for example, to store preferences for certain kinds of information or to store a username so that I does not have to be input for every visit someone makes to our site. Most cookies last only through a single session, or visit. None will contain information that will enable anyone to contact the visitor via telephone or e-mail. In addition, web browsers can be set to inform the visitor when cookies are set or to prevent cookies from being set. The TheReverseMortgageBankers.com website supplies your browser with cookies that contain a unique identifier used to better understand website usage in the aggregate and on an individual level so we know what areas of our site users prefer (e.g.,based on the number of visits to those areas). TheReverseMortgageBankers.com may also employ service providers to help us collect and understand our website usage data.
When periodic surveys are presented to website visitors, cookies are used to prevent issuing multiple invitations to the same individual.
If you have applied on the TheReverseMortgageBankers.com website, you will receive a cookie when you login. This cookie is maintained by your browser and contains your identifier. This cookie is also used to authenticate your identity and provide you with access to areas of our website that are limited to applicants, such as those that allow you to view and manage your personal profile.
We collect and store information about “hits” on our web site for internal review purposes only. Such information may include the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to us. This information enables us to see how you use our web site and keep our web site user-friendly.
Our web site does not require you to disclose any personally identifying information. However, if you do provide personal information, such as your mailing and e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, or demographic and customer identification, we will not disclose (share, sell, or divulge) it except:
- In order to complete a transaction initiated by you at your request
- In response to legal process (for example, a subpoena that complies with applicable right to financial privacy laws)
- To persons who provide us with products or services that help us furnish banking services to you (for example, credit reporting agencies, appraisers, loan processors, etc.)
We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our site.
If you simply want to browse, you do not have to accept cookies from our site. Should you decide, however, that you would like to apply and sign in to special areas of the website and you have modified your browser settings not to accept cookies, you will need to re-set your browser to accept the cookies that we send. Otherwise, you won’t be able to participate in certain areas of the website. Most browsers are defaulted to accept and maintain cookies.
MAINTENANCE OF ACCURATE INFORMATION
We continually strive to maintain complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. If you ever believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information, please notify us. You may send an e-mail to info@TheReverseMortgageBankers.com. We will investigate your concerns and correct any inaccuracies.
We give you the opportunity to control the use of your personal information for purposes other than to fulfill your request or as is required to process, close and possibly service your loan. For example, on occasion we may use your contact information to send you promotional communications about Champion Bank or TheReverseMortgageBankers.com products. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may send an e-mail to info@TheReverseMortgageBankers.com.
We provide you the opportunity to update or correct the contact and loan application information that you have provided to us. You may review and update information stored in your application online until you submit your application. Once you have submitted your application, you may only change the information by directly contacting our mortgage hotline at 1- 888.368.0222.
CHAMPION BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME.
16790 Centre Court
Parker, CO 80134
Mortgage hotline at: 1-888-368-0222
If you send e-mail to us, please remember that e-mail is not secure against interception. If your e-mail contains information that is very sensitive or includes personal information such as your account numbers, charge card number, or social security number, you may want to send this information via postal mail. NOTE: For your protection, please DO NOT include any bank account or social security numbers in your email communication with the Bank.